onsdag 19. oktober 2011

Da.. da.. DA. Da.. DA.. DA!... da...

Which song am I humming on? Keep this in mind while I force you to read by using logic...

Why is our brain
so fabulous?
Faster then a train;
so marvelous.
Smarter then us;
we can't understand.
If thrown off a bus,
where would it land?
It's still a mystery,
why we can't grasp brains.
Would it be wisely,
to bind it with chains?

I think I am becoming a poet, because I've recently made two poems this week, about brains... and penguins.
The reason why I made this poem, IS!: To make an excuse for my newest creation. It was late afternoon. I had finished my homework, and I had time to digest the dinner. The weather was horrible, so I sat in the living room, with my little brother, mother, and grandma. They watched boring TV programs, while I, for some reason, opened Photoshop (CS5). By the way, there is no tutorial this time, haha. I looked over some pictures I had shot earlier this year, and I found some funny pictures of Sheep. I kind of decided to make a collage/montage. After 2 hours of work, It ended up as this, and please, study it for a while, and try to find out how many pictures this picture contains. It is not less than 10:
I made the picture small, so you must click on it to see it large. HAHA. and if you have slow internet connection, this picture is very large, and that did I on purpose to annoy you all. Mohaha. It is called: Ecologic Nightmare... :D

This image is under the category of Surrealism.

Have a nice and surrealistic day!
This supplication was posted 18.45

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar