onsdag 29. september 2010

Hello there!

This is my first blog post, and it`s actually my first blog too. In this blog, I`m going to show my schoolwork, and how I did it. As an example of what we do in our school, I`ll show you the Pictogram project we finished a week ago. Here is 5 of the Pictograms I made:















We were going to make 5 different pictograms from 1 single theme. I chose sparetime-activities. After we had chosen a theme, and made 5 different pictograms, we should make the chosen pictogram in Adobe Illusrtator. And after that were done, we had to make 5 different designs from the chosen pictogram, as shown above...

This is the pictogram that i chose as my favorite:


I only used the Pen Tool, Line Segment Tool and the Rectangle Tool to make this pictogram.












Have a nice Day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar